Interprox« Plus Mini
Interprox® PLUS new generation provides maximum resistance, quality, flexibility and comfort. The Interprox® Plus brush range cleans interdental spaces effectively, protecting against caries and periodontal disease.
Interprox® Plus Mini brushes are the smallest interdental brushes on the market; they remove dental biofilm that accumulates in interproximal spaces, between braces and around implants and fixed prostheses. Their angled head makes it easier to reach the back-most interproximal spaces.
*PHD: Passage Hole diameter (smallest interdental space where an interproximal brush can be inserted)
- Resistance: thanks to a new manufacturing process, maximum quality is guaranteed. Its new anchoring system and design protects the wire and secures it inside the structure.
- Flexibility: the wire stands free in the neck of the handle, for better adaptation and interproximal space cleaning capacity.
- Quality: Strict compliance with ISO 16409 (International standard for interdental brushes)
- Filaments: Black and white Tynex® to detect dental biofilm and bleeding, respectively.
- Protection: The stainless steel wire is coated with Polyurethane (plastic material) to protect dental mucosa and structures as well as implants.
- Easy to use: the protective cap makes the brush conveniently transportable; and the blister keeps the brushes organised and in optimal hygienic conditions.
Instructions for use:
1- Use the most appropriate Interprox® size for each space. The brush should easily be inserted between teeth, so that the filaments and not the wire come in contact with the teeth.
2- Move the brush from inside out, without twisting it.
3- The upper part of the handle has been designed at an angle to reach all spaces comfortably.
Warnings and suggestions:
Interprox® Plus brushes are recommended for interdental spaces in the premolar area. This is because its angle allows for perpendicular entry to avoid causing any injuries to the gums. With its handle, cheeks can be moved and avoid discomfort. For back-most spaces, use of the Interprox® Access is recommended because its longer handle reaches these areas more easily without the need to open your mouth or cheeks so widely.
- Interpox® Plus Mini 10 units CN 150893.5 NEW SAVINGS PACK
- Interpox® Plus Mini 6 units CN 209858.9 NEW
Factors that can cause dental sensitivity
DENTAID technology nanorepair
Your daily oral hygiene