Special Situations - VITIS implant monotip
Because your mouth is unique, VITIS has developed a state-of-the-art toothbrush line: VITIS implant, especially designed for the hygiene, care and protection of dental implants. VITIS implant brushes remove bacterial plaque (oral biofilm) from around implants with utmost precision for their proper maintenance.
- The brush head is small.
- Tynex® filaments are arranged in one single monotuft.
- Soft filaments remove oral biofilm while protecting the oral cavity.
- Ergonomic handle with anti-slip grooves for easier use.
- Flexible handle can be adapted to the position that best suits the oral cavity, facilitating brushing access.
- 2 Colours: transparent and blue.
- The VITIS implant monotip brush is especially indicated for removing bacterial plaque (oral biofilm) that builds up in very small spaces where maximum precision cleaning is required, such as around prostheses: bars, attachments, screws, etc.
- It is also recommended for use in patients with implants and orthodontic appliances.
- Rinsing and drying your brush after use and using the protective cap will make your brush last longer.
- It is important to replace your toothbrush every 2 months. A toothbrush in poor conditions not only does not clean properly but can also cause oral lesions.
- A toothbrush can only clean one or two teeth at a time. Change the position of your toothbrush frequently.
- Proper toothbrushing, just like dental flossing and interproximal brush use, takes practice.
- Aside from brushing teeth after every meal, it is also essential to brush and floss thoroughly at least once per day. The best time is right before going to bed in order to keep the biofilm that has formed under control.
- Slight gingival bleeding is normal during the first days of using a toothbrush, dental floss or tape or interproximal brush. However, if you experience repeated discomfort or bleeding when brushing, consult your dentist.
DENTAID technology nanorepair
How to brush your teeth