The VITIS MONOTIP, due to its special features, is indicated to:
- Clean crowding teeth, wide interdental spaces or those were a tooth is missing.
- Wearers of orthodontic appliances or implants.
- Clean fix bridges
No harm to your gums:
Rounded small head to obtain the maximum brushing efficacy and to reach farthest areas.
Designed to perfectly fit in your hand and to adapt to the shape of your mouth. Flexible, comfortable and safe.
All VITIS toothbrushes, are manufactured with the best quality standards and technology to avoid harm to the gums while eliminating dental biofilm built up in your mouth.
VITIS Monotip CN 348466.4
- It is important to replace your toothbrush every 3 months. A toothbrush in poor conditions not only does not clean properly but can also cause oral lesions.
- A toothbrush can only clean one or two teeth at a time. Change the position of your toothbrush frequently.
- Proper toothbrushing, just like dental flossing and interproximal brush use, takes practice.
- Aside from brushing teeth after every meal, it is also essential to brush and floss thoroughly at least once per day. The best time is right before going to bed in order to keep the biofilm that has formed under control.
- Slight gingival bleeding is normal during the first days of using a toothbrush, dental floss or tape or interproximal brush. However, if you experience repeated discomfort or bleeding when brushing, consult your dentist.
DENTAID technology nanorepair
How to brush your teeth