Special Situations - VITIS Orthodontic
Oral hygiene is very important during orthodontic treatment, as the presence of appliances not only makes cleaning more difficult but also favours dental biofilm and food debris build-up.
For good oral hygiene in orthodontic wearers, it is important to choose the correct toothbrush, specifically designed for people with fixed orthodontic appliances.
VITIS Orthodontic is the ideal toothbrush to eliminate dental biofilm in wearers of orthodontic appliances.
The special brushing surface of its filaments enables cleaning between teeth.
- Daily-use toothbrush.
- Normal brush head.
- Soft and medium strength filaments, V-shaped brushing surface that allows for double cleaning action: orthodontic appliances and gums.
- Pliable handle can be bent to the position that best suits each oral cavity, increasing brushing accessibility.
- Ergonomic handle with anti-slip grooves makes brushing easier. Protective cap keeps filaments grouped together and in optimum hygienic conditions.
- 6 Colours: transparent, green, blue, red, yellow and purple.
- Adults who wear orthodontic appliances (metal molar bands, archwires, brackets, springs, ties, etc.)
- It is important to replace your toothbrush every 3 months. A toothbrush in poor conditions not only does not clean properly but can also cause oral lesions.
- A toothbrush can only clean one or two teeth at a time. Change the position of your toothbrush frequently.
- Proper toothbrushing, just like dental flossing and interproximal brush use, takes practice.
- Aside from brushing teeth after every meal, it is also essential to brush and floss thoroughly at least once per day. The best time is right before going to bed in order to keep the biofilm that has formed under control.
- Slight gingival bleeding is normal during the first days of using a toothbrush, dental floss or tape or interproximal brush. However, if you experience repeated discomfort or bleeding when brushing, consult your dentist.
DENTAID technology nanorepair
How to brush your teeth