The Ultrasoft VITIS brush is particularly suitable for post-surgery periods as it has the ideal hardness to keep the oral hygiene needed until the dentist authorizes again the use of a soft or normal brush.
VITIS Ultrasoft is also appropriate for people with extremely sensitive teeth and gums, as its bristles gather an excellent combination of softness (to avoid damaging the gums) and hardness (to eliminate dental biofilm).
All VITIS toothbrushes, are manufactured with the best quality standards and technology to avoid harm to the gums while eliminating dental biofilm built up in your mouth.
Extremely soft bristles:
Extremely soft bristles suitable for post-surgery periods.
Monotip attack zone:
Specific head bristles in rounded position to disorganize the most resistant dental biofilm in difficult to reach areas.
Wavy bristles facilitate perfect access to interdental spaces.
No harm to your gums:
Specially rounded and textured bristles designed to protect dental enamel and gums.
Designed to perfectly fit in your hand and to adapt to the shape of your mouth. Flexible, comfortable and safe.
The protective cap keeps the bristles together and in optimal condition, while it isolates them from external contacts.
- It is important to replace your toothbrush every 3 months. A toothbrush in poor conditions not only does not clean properly but can also cause oral lesions.
- A toothbrush can only clean one or two teeth at a time. Change the position of your toothbrush frequently.
- Proper toothbrushing, just like dental flossing and interproximal brush use, takes practice.
- Aside from brushing teeth after every meal, it is also essential to brush and floss thoroughly at least once per day. The best time is right before going to bed in order to keep the biofilm that has formed under control.
- Slight gingival bleeding is normal during the first days of using a toothbrush, dental floss or tape or interproximal brush. However, if you experience repeated discomfort or bleeding when brushing, consult your dentist.
DENTAID technology nanorepair
How to brush your teeth