VITIS Soft is the ideal toothbrush for:
- Eliminating dental biofilm.
- Cleaning between teeth, thanks to its special bristle surface structure.
- Daily use toothbrush
- Normal, diamond-shaped brush head to access hard-to-reach areas of the oral cavity.
- Soft bristles whose tips form a wavy surface structure for better cleaning access to the gum line and to interproximal spaces.
- Flexible handle can be bent to the position that best suits each oral cavity, improving brushing access.
- Ergonomic handle with anti-slip grooves making brushing easier.
- Protective cap groups filaments together, keeping them optimally hygienic.
- 6 colours: transparent, green, blue, red, yellow and purple.
- Daily oral hygiene in adults.
- Patients with healthy gums, without important dental or gingival alterations.
- It is important to replace your toothbrush every 3 months. A toothbrush in poor conditions not only does not clean properly but can also cause oral lesions.
- A toothbrush can only clean one or two teeth at a time. Change the position of your toothbrush frequently.
- Proper toothbrushing, just like dental flossing and interproximal brush use, takes practice.
- Aside from brushing teeth after every meal, it is also essential to brush and floss thoroughly at least once per day. The best time is right before going to bed in order to keep the biofilm that has formed under control.
- Slight gingival bleeding is normal during the first days of using a toothbrush, dental floss or tape or interproximal brush. However, if you experience repeated discomfort or bleeding when brushing, consult your dentist.
DENTAID technology nanorepair
How to brush your teeth